Let’s begin with the definition of digital transformation…
It is a process of forming strategies and the integration of digital technology into all areas of business and organizational activities, processes, competencies. It can also be referring as the concept of going paperless affecting the whole segments of society and if your company has a vision for the future, it should include digital transformation in order to grow. It also helps the organization to keep pace with the emerging needs of customer. By 2020, it is predicted that 75% of businesses will have digitization and more than 80% of businesses will increase their digital marketing spending plan that may go beyond the IT budget. Let’s check out the major advantages you can get with digital transformation:
- Global reach: 21st century became an era of digital transformation as technology is permeated in every aspect in how we live, we work and communicate with others. Through digital transformation, sales can be made with just one click. Your transactions happen faster and you can interact with targeted audience in real time.
- Cheap: As compare to traditional marketing channels including print and television, digital marketing tend to be less costly and prevent overspending on underperforming campaigns. It’s very much difficult for small businesses with no assets and capitalization that are using traditional strategies to compete for an ad space.
- Better revenues: Google confirms that companies who are using digital marketing strategies generate better revenues than those who don’t. Suppose if you are selling products on Flipkart, then your main goal is sales and for that you have to optimize your listing to appear in Flipkart top search which is quite competitive and for that digital marketing is best tool to drive sales which will refine your audience based on age, sex, interest and location.
- Brand awareness: Have you ever heard people saying that they are iPhone people or a Nike people, that is called brand awareness and it provides better return on investment (ROI) than those who are using traditional media. It represents how familiar your target audiences are familiar with your brand.
- Measurable: There are various tools available such as Google analytics, Mix Panel, Heap analytics, Kissmetrics to measure your success over time and infact, you can track whether your tactic is working or not. Choosing the right analytics tools makes your business successful.
- Target audience: It is the demographic of people most likely to be interested in your products or service. Building a personal brand is useless, unless you target the right audience and one of the biggest mistakes that personal branders make is that they reveal their product to everyone. When you are using digital marketing platforms such as social media marketing, pay per click or display ads, you can ensure that the right costumers are viewing your content.
Hope, you guys enjoyed our blog. If you have any query related to website development and digital marketing, you may contact us. Thanks for reading. Stay connected with us to know more related to website designs and technology.