Technology is ever changing field which is almost impossible to keep up with because of its rapid evolution. While 2018 saw many changes in web design standards, 2019 may well be a revolutionary year. Today competition in market is increases so much that everyone wants to be online so it very much necessary for us to stay updated on the latest technology trends for capturing the attention of our potential clients. Check out the current trends in website trends for 2018 :
- Parallax effect : Firstly I am going to discuss here is parallax effect. Basically it is a website trend where the background content is moved at slow speed than the foreground content when you scroll. It looks so great in creating a three-dimensional effect. Don’t wait for now, get inspired and start design your own website by parallax effect. It’s a highly interactive UI accompanied by hovering sections heads.
- Handmade illustrations : This website design uses hand drawing styles and vivid illustrations. To achieve a unique design we can draw designs by ourselves. No doubt, putting pen or pencil to paper is much convenient that drawing images digitally. Handmade illustrations promotes more creativity, quicker, shows dedication as it is not just a stock image you have bought and publish it in your website.
- Cinemagraphs : It’s a magic hybrid of photography and video. These type of designs are so much cool that they capture our attention with their tempting quality. Cinemagraphs are still photographs in which some repeated movements occurs published as an animated gifs or other video formats giving the viewer, an illusion like they are watching an animation. They are less costly as compared to producing a video.
- Minimalistic design : It became the latest trends in website designs. This type of design contains simple interfaces by removing all sort of unnecessary stuff that doesn’t support the users needs. Main features of minimalism includes functionality of every element, visual hierarchy, make focus on every element, faster loading times, seo friendly, eliminate non-functional decorative elements. It helps to make a user journey more purposeful.
- Scalable vector graphics(SVG) : These graphics are the description of an image as an application of the extensible mark up language for describing two dimensional based vector graphics. It can be used for logos, animation, icons or making vibrant backgrounds. Benefits of using SVG images is they can easily correctable, lightweight, scales to any size without loosing any clearity and looks great on retina displays
- 3D typography: Its an inspiring designing trend contains an extra depth and a great display option. These effects can be applied to almost any font in graphics software eg adobe photoshop, illustrator or gimp emerging as a poplular design in website latest trends. It includes using of shadows, sharp text on a blurred background, animation etc.
- Data storytelling: A structured approach for communicating key insights, telling brand stories, translating complex data analysis to drive outcomes. Data analysis in one of the hottest skill over the past years
Thanks for reading. Stay connected with us to know more related to website designs and technology.