Almost 2 billion people are using Facebook nowadays. There is no other social platform can give you better reach than Facebook and it is also very much cost effective. Facebook
- E-learning provides a single source of learning materials ensuring that the content delivered is identical for all learners and is of the highest possible quality.
- Online e-learning courses are quick and easy to update across the board without needing to spend time and money organizing and distributing paper, CD or DVD based c content and materials.
- E-learning is reliable, dependable and accessible around the clock via an internet connection.
- E-learning is easy to manage and control online via our Learner Management System (LMS).
- One of the most obvious benefits is the potential to reduce costs associated with training and development of employees without the need of travel and accommodation for them at a centralized location. Because e-learning can be taken anytime, anywhere, it doesn’t interfere with critical operations of the employee.
- E-learning is standardized: every learner has access to the same high quality instruction. e-learning eliminates the problems associated with different instructors teaching slightly different material on the same subject. This also ensures all learners receive a consistent message.
- New e-learning for iPads and HTML5 means enabling your existing legacy e-learning content to be migrated to a tablet compatible format, and our solutions will help you in taking the first steps in an easy and a cost-effective way.