Almost 2 billion people are using Facebook nowadays. There is no other social platform can give you better reach than Facebook and it is also very much cost effective. Facebook gives you various ad formats to choose from such as photo, video, carousel, slideshow, instant experience ads. Your targeted audience can be customized on Facebook on the basis of interest, demographics, location, age, gender, interests, behavior, languages. Recommended image dimensions for Facebook ads is 1200 x 628 pixels. Everyone wants to leverage Facebook ads for better reach, better targeted audience, ROI. This post discusses everything you need to know related to Facebook advertisements.
So, the question arises how many types of Facebook ads are there:
- Photo ads: No doubt, photo ads provide a better description which will bring your business to life with beautiful pictures and it is one of the best way to increase awareness of who you are and what is your business belongs to. Recommended resolution of image ads is 1200×628 pixels with minimum width and height of 600 pixels which will help you to achieve the objective of awareness, consideration and targeted audience.
- Video ads: It can be incredibly powerful to capture the attention of your targeted customers and as you have noticed there is a huge surge of video content taking over your news feed. Formats of video ads available are TrueView in-stream ads, TrueView video discovery ads, and bumper ads.
- Carousel ads: These are also known as multi product ads which let brand show multiple images drives 15 times more traffic than other ads formats and it’s a good way to segment your targeted audience. You will be charged the same amount as you will be charged in other photo or image ads and you can display upto 10 images in a single ad unit when using the carousel ads.
- Lead Generation ads: It provides a simple way with a host of additional features that makes signing up for business eventually generate leads, sales and revenue. It is used to collect Audience details like name, phone number or email address, sign-ups for newsletters, Contact forms, follow-up calls, price estimates and business information.
- Collection ads: These types of ads basically placed in mobile newsfeed only and they are designed to maximize the mobile user experience. They allows user to combine video, slideshow or images of products from a website.
- Slideshow ads: These are video like ads that uses motion, sound to tell your business story beautifully across all the devices and one of the best alternative to video ads as they are cost effective solution to you.
- Canvas ads: It is a full screen ad experience which allows advertisers to deliver fully immersive, interactive ads that are hosted completely on Facebook. When you clicked on this ad, it opens up to cover the entire mobile screen delivering microsite like experience that allow people to engage with brands on the Facebook platform.
Thanks for reading. Stay connected with Viztechie to know more related to social media marketing.